SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC 4.6) with Scaled Agile Academy
Scaled Agile Academy
4 days (28 hours)
During this four-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and a Lean Portfolio.
The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe ®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Public : 2 995 €
Scaled Agile Academy
The Scaled Agile Academy is inspired by the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). This is a platform of knowledge on the development of Lean-Agile to Grande Scope.
Who will benefit?
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel • Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Programs • Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems • Implementing Lean Portfolio Management Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point • Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Andrew Sales, Senior Consultant, SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) Andrew Sales is an experienced Agile Consultant and previously led the Agile Services Practice across EMEA for CA Technologies (formerly Rally).
Drawing on his diverse range of skills and experiences from project management, software development, product management and sales, Andrew has worked with many organizations to help them successfully establish better ways of working. He is passionate about continuous improvement and provides coaching to teams and leaders, supporting them in achieving improved outcomes for their business and their customers.
Andrew is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) and has many years experience in delivering SAFe implementations across a wide range of different industries. He is an accomplished trainer, regularly delivering Scrum, Kanban and Certified SAFe courses in both private and public settings and is a regular speaker at agile events and contributor to the Agile Community.
Andrew possesses an excellent balance of technical and business acumen and has Masters degrees in both Philosophy and Software Development and is part of the MBA program at Warwick Business School.
SOFTWARE TRAINING DONE RIGHT